Your Goals | Your Schedule
Dive into immersive cyber security training with hands-on courses taught by industry experts, make new connections during our interactive events, and learn new skills to accelerate your career.
Did you know SANS offers you multiple ways to complete live training? Choose from interactive Live Online or In-Person events, and see below to explore:
- In-Person Events in California, Nevada, Colorado, and Texas
- Live Online Events in US Pacific, US Mountain, and US Central Time
Upcoming Live Training Events
Learn About The SANS Live Training Experience
Are you interested in taking a course? Watch the video to hear how alumni describe their SANS training experience in one word.
See below for featured courses, view our free course demos, and find a training format that works for you.
Featured Course Demos
View a SANS Live Online Demo
Are you curious to see how SANS Live Online works? SANS Live Online training events offer interactive courses taught by real-world practitioners, real-time support from GIAC-certified TAs, hands-on labs, an archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event, and four months of access to your course lectures after the event.
In this Live Online demonstration, you will walk through several lab environments, including labs run in a VM on your computer and remotely accessed labs. You will also see how you can interact with peers, TAs, and your instructor using Slack.
SANS Live Training Features
- Flexible Options: Interactive, immersion-style training available Live Online or In-Person with opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- Courses on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Training from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.