The SANS Group Voucher Program
The SANS Voucher Program allows an organization to manage their training budget from a single SANS Voucher Account.
Once the Account is opened, the organization can utilize funds from their Account to train and certify their employees via their online SANS Admin Tool.
Through the Admin Tool, the organization’s Program Administrator can also approve training and view usage reports.
The SANS Voucher Program allows organizations to:
- Efficiently purchase training in bulk using a
single procurement process as compared to
employees individually procuring courses
- Centrally administer use of training funds and
monitor investments for optimal budgeting
using the SANS Admin Tool
- Track and measure student course progress, final test scores and earned certifications
How a Voucher Account Works
To open a SANS Voucher Account, an organization will consult with SANS about current security goals and anticipated training costs for a specific period. The SANS Voucher Account can be applied to live or online SANS training courses, SANS Summit events, GIAC Certifications and Certification renewals, and SANS Security Awareness training.*
*Additional information and documentation are required to open a SANS Voucher Account and to use Voucher Funds for Security Awareness. Partnership programs and SANS workshops hosted at events run by other organizations are currently excluded from participation in the Voucher Account program.
Benefits - Flexibility and Control
Once your organization’s account is funded, the determined Program Administrator will have access to the SANS Admin Tool, allowing the Administrator to:
- Approve student enrollment
- View fund usage in real-time
- Control how and where funds are spent
- Give students’ certification status and exam results
- Obtain OnDemand course progress by student per course to determine if they are on schedule to complete the course prior to course expiration
- Receive bonus funds